Using your marketing budget.
Iceberg Web Design can help with all your digital marketing needs. So don’t let your marketing budget go unused.
With the hits many businesses have taken throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies have cut their marketing budgets to curb spending. Data from research firm Gartner CMO Strategic Priorities Survey 2020-2021 reveals that the proportion of revenue allocated to marketing was cut almost in half, from an average of 11% in 2020 to just 6% in 2021—the lowest proportion allocated to marketing in the history of the survey.
The Problem with Reducing your Marketing Budget
- You risk losing market share
- It will be harder to attract new leads
- Even if you hold onto your current business, you will find it next to impossible to grow
- Out of sight, out of mind
Marketing is Essential, and it Can Be affordable
You can make the most of your marketing dollars by choosing wisely where those dollars should be allocated. Of course, the best place to start is with your website. That’s because your website is a continuing source of marketing.
It is versatile and evergreen. It is essential as a calling card, but it is also more than just a calling card. You can add features that not only help in your marketing efforts but can also streamline your business.
A Good Website, and All Good Marketing Starts with Great Content
It is essential to have clear messaging, the right tone, and precision branding to reach your target audience. This will make the most of your marketing budget by allowing your advertising arrows to hit their bullseyes.
Good content extends to your social media marketing, blogs, vlogs, podcasts, Tik-Toks, and special campaigns. Everything must have brand consistency and a clear plan.
What You Can Cut
It’s essential to evaluate what you do well in the marketing sphere and your target audience. For example, it is far better to focus on two social media channels and use them well than to use all the channels only halfway and often the wrong way.
Use It or Lose It
Use your Marketing Budget by the end of the year, or they may be cut from your budget next year.
- SEO Audit- Work with an SEO Expert to evaluate your keywords and your overall SEO. This can help you formulate a plan for the upcoming year.
- Blog Posts- Now, use those keywords to up your website’s SEO. Hire an SEO professional content writer to ensure your post hits all the marks.
- Social Media Campaign- Retarget your social media and use it combined with powerful content and stunning imagery to gain leads and customers
- Update Your Website- Start the year with a new website that expresses your company’s message and mission.
We Can Help
Iceberg Web Design has SEO Content Writers, Digital Marketing Specialists, and incredible Designers and Developers. We can help with all your digital marketing needs. So don’t let your marketing budget go unused. Contact us today!