Is Your Website Performing?
A website audit can determine whether your site is optimized and achieving your goals. If it isn’t, the audit can point out things to improve.
How Effective is Your Website?
You can find out with a website audit. A website audit can determine whether your site is optimized and achieving your goals. If it isn’t, the audit can point out things that to work on to improve your site’s
- Ranking on Google’s Search Engine Results Pages
- Bounce Rate
- Conversion Rate
The Emphasis of Your Website Audit is the User Experience
Slow load times frustrate the user.
The wrong keywords mean the user will have a tough time finding your site in the first place.
Too many keywords? That’s super irritating for readers, and it will kill your SEO.
So, we will go through your site and find all the issues that detract from the incredible user experience you are trying to offer visitors to your site. Some of these are issues that are behind the scenes in the coding. Others are technical errors that harm your site’s performance, security, SEO, and mobile responsiveness.
We will look at on-page SEO, such as the way your page is laid out and content and how it is used in places like headings and keywords. We’ll also assess your off-page SEO for ways we can improve your meta descriptions, title tags, and image alt text. These changes can raise your search engine ranking.
A Self Mini-Audit
- There are a few things you can do to get an idea of where your website is at now.
- Can new visitors navigate your site, and the conversion paths within it, intuitively?
- Is your site’s purpose clear?
- Do you have internal links on your site that move visitors from one page to another in a way that makes sense as a user?
- Is there a clear, compelling call-to-action on each page?
- Due to large photos, files, and pages, are your load times too long?
- Is your content high quality? You need to give your visitors what they came for, or they will bounce away, looking for it elsewhere. Your blogs and the content on your pages should have meaningful, well-organized information
- How does the overall design of your site impact the experience of your visitors? Implementing heatmap software can help you see if there are parts of your website that people are missing because the design needs improvement.
- Is your site mobile-friendly? More than half of all web page views happen on a mobile device. So make those experiences are just as positive as they would be on a desktop.
- Check for any errors on your site and eliminate broken links.
- Is your site indexed, making it easier for robots to crawl?
Does this all seem like a lot of work?
It is! At Iceberg, we are offering a free website audit that is even more in-depth. And if you find you aren’t happy with how your site is measuring up, we can make improvements to increase traffic and conversions for your business.
Contact Iceberg Web Design to get your free website audit today, or fill out the form below to get started.